2016 so far..

So it's been a while since I last wrote. This year has been very interesting so far, my extension to my house has been going extremely well.

This year has been challenging and interesting, it has been great to focus on my real life and building up what I have around me to make life more comfortable and happy.

I appreciate my blog has suffered for time away I have had. It has been worth it because I feel better as a person and withing myself.

I have spent time reorganising my wardrobe, as my husband has kindly built me a small built in wardrob, which I have had great fun filling up!

as a large part of my wardrobe was in storage, the way I have dressed has changed and mellowed. its still offbeat but its more grown up.

I am looking forward to planning the new house decorations, I have various projects on the go and I cannot wait to share them with you!

My succulent garden is growing well, more can be seen on my instagram!

Popular Posts