New leather bag

I have recently sold a few less desired items through ebay, I used half the money for postage and hat was left over for a new/second hand leather bag.

I wanted to treat myself and not feel guilty as I was getting rid of some clothes anyway. I was browsing ASOS and Topshop and ebay.

I found this lovely gem last minute and bought it! Just under £13.00 including postage and packaging.
It arrived yesterday.

It is a lovely deep tan and has an amazing old bronze gold handle. I really liked the rounded shape and handle detail.

It is described as vintage, I do not care how old it is.

It has a few scratches and scars, the leather is in lovely condition. It has been cleaned with cobblers cream and polished with a tan glossy polish and sealed with a neutral kiwi wax polish.

I have just ordered a length of chain in a matching gold tone to give it a strap. (It still has the original loops)

It is one of the best examples of second hand leather (except my Mubaa leather jacket) I have found.
It really is lovely to have it in my collection.




*The only down side is I managed to bruise my finger carrying it!

Popular Posts